This is a refreshing pick-me-up any time of day.
- 2 cups frozen tart or sweet cherries
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- 1 cup cherry juice blend (or other juice)
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
1. Put frozen cherries, banana and organic cherry juice blend in container of electric blender or food processor. Cover container. Process or blend until smooth.
– Do not put a spoon or spatula in the blender while it is running, and keep your hands clear of the working parts. If necessary, turn blender off; remover cover. Scrape sides of container with a spatula. Cover and puree until smooth.
2. Pour into individual serving glasses. Garnish with maraschino cherries, if desired. Serve immediately.
Cherry Smoothie Recipe, Nutrition Facts Created by Living Cookbook 2011 software.